7 best platforms for freelancing jobs.
Services: Freelancers can easily sell their services as it charges a minimal price. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr. Buyers can use the platform to find what they are looking for. Best freelancing platforms
• Seller: starts at $5
• Buyer: Fiverr charges buyers a $2 service fee on purchases up to $40, and a 5% service fee on purchases above $40.
• PayPal • Apple Pay • Google Pay
• Credit/debit card (such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and JCB)
• iDEAL (available only in Netherlands)
• GiroPay and Sofort (available only in Germany)
Customer support: Email • Phone • Tickets • Customer service: 24/7
Services: Upwork is a marketplace for freelancers where enterprises and individuals connect in order to conduct business. Upwork has over 18 million registered freelancers and 5 million registered clients. Best freelancing platforms
• 20% on projects between $0 – $500
• 10% on projects between $500.01-$10,000
• 5% on projects between $10,000.01 or more
• Clients are charged a 3% payment processing and administration fee on all payments.
Payment: Credit Cards • PayPal • Bank transfer.
Customer support: Help Center • Press Inquiries: email@example.com • Enterprise Solutions. 866.262.4478.
Services: Freelancer.com is an online marketplace that provides part-time and full-time work opportunities for freelancers. The platform provides over 42 million freelancers with over 1,600 different skills from all over the world.
Pricing: Best freelancing platforms
Project fees: Fixed-fee project – 3% or $3
• Intro: $0.99
• Basic: $4.95
• Plus: $9.95
• Professional: $29.95
• Premier: $69.95
Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal or Skrill.
• Client Help Center.
• Freelancer Help Center.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (general).
• Phone: +61-296929980 (corporate).
Languages: English, German, French, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish, Turkish and Filipino.
Services: Toptal connects clients to top freelancers from around the world in less than 48 hours. What makes Toptal different is its scanning process for all their freelancers. Of the thousands of applications received each month, Toptal reports that fewer than 3% are accepted. Best freelancing platforms
• Hourly: $60-$150+/hour
• Part-time: $1,000-$2,400+/week
• Full-time: $2,000-$4,800+/week
• Credit card • PayPal • ABA routing • Bank wires.
• Customer support page and system is pretty basic.
• FAQ page (but with only 18 questions and answers).
• Mailing address for its Delaware, San Francisco, and New York offices.
• Phone number (but only for sales enquiries).
• Contact form to fill in.
Services: 99designs is a platform that hosts freelancers who are looking to offer their design services. 99designs is serving worldwide. The platform had about one million registered designers from 192 countries. Best freelancing platforms
• Bronze: $248
• Silver: $413
• Gold: $744
• Platinum: $1299
• Credit cards, PayPal, and SOFORT (region-specific)
• Email support
• Ticket system
• Phone support during standard business hours
Services: Guru.com is a marketplace that brings freelancers together with employers. The platform helps companies to find and hire expert freelancers from around the world. The website is used by more than 3 million people. Best freelancing platforms
• Basic: $11.95/month.
• Professional: 21.95/month.
• Business: $33.95/month.
• Executive: $49.95/month.
• Direct Deposit (US banks only)
• Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard
• Wire Transfer (To non-US banks)
• Email • Phone • Tickets
Services: PeoplePerHour enables businesses to reach to professionals from all over the world who can work flexibly at any time. People Per Hour is used by over 1 million businesses and more than 2.5 million freelancers. Best freelancing platforms
• Monthly payment
• One-time payment
• Customer Types
• Bank Transfer • PayPal • Payoneer.
• Email • Phone • Live Support • Tickets
Self-employment has become a huge part of the global economy, with total income from freelance jobs reaching $1 trillion in the United States. This makes the ratio equivalent to 4.8% of the country’s GDP. Best freelancing platforms
Today, there are about 60 million independent workers in America. It seems that these numbers will increase even more in the future, if we take into account that more people tend to take up independent jobs. And it was notified that 90% of remote workers would never want to return to 9 to 5 jobs for the rest of their careers.
You can use one of these best freelance websites. Users can market their services through the platform as it does not require extensive technical skills.