Best E-Wallets platforms you can safely Use.
An electronic wallet or digital wallet is an electronic service that can be used over the Internet as a payment platform. Furthermore, these wallets allow one party to conduct electronic transactions with another party. These financial accounts also allow users to store money, make transactions, and track payment history by computer. An e-wallet is also the main interface for using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. E-wallet platforms
PayPal Checkout: E-wallet: The tool includes a variety of integration options focused on apps, mobile, and desktop web browsers. E-wallet platforms
PayPal Payments Standard: PayPal provides merchants with extra control and customization elements for their payment processes. The standard plan comes with all the same features as you get from PayPal Checkout. But without smart checkout button.
PayPal Payments Pro: PayPal Payments Pro is the most customizable service. This method provides users more control on payment strategy for their customers. PayPal offers more extra products and services, such as PayPal Me and Payment Gateway.
Customer service: PayPal offers 3 options to help customers: • Help Desk via text messages • Community Forum • Resolution Center.
Supported Countries: PayPal can be used in more than 200 countries/regions.
Supported Currency: PayPal supports 25 different currencies.
Services: Skrill offers a wide range of services, including cryptocurrency trading, payment gateways (used for e-commerce), bank account withdrawals as well as international money transfers. Skrill is used by over 120,000 online merchants globally. Skrill also offers a prepaid MasterCard linked to your account so you can easily spend the funds in your e-wallet for online purchases. This card is only available to authorized European Economic Area (EEA) countries.
• Skrill Money Transfer doesn’t charge any fixed fees or other transaction costs for sending money overseas.
• For credit card payments, Skrill does charge a commission fee of up to 4.99% per transaction.
• Transferring rates vary from currency to currency, between 2.88% and 3.85%.
Payment methods: Bank transfer • Debit/credit card • Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash • Neteller • Paysafecard • Trustly • Klarna.
Customer service: Phone • Email • Submit a ticket • Skrill social media • FAQs.
Services: Payoneer offers a wide range of payment services and solutions for freelancers, online sellers and small/medium businesses. The company specializes also in facilitating cross-border B2B payments in 200 countries and territories and more than 150 local currencies. E-wallet platforms
• Minimum amount: $50.
• Payoneer to Payoneer: free
• Receiving funding: free
• Credit or debit card: 3%
• eCHECK: 1%
• Local bank transfer: 1%
• Maximum daily limit: $2,500.
• Annual fees: $29.95
Payment methods: Credit card • Debit card • eCheck • Local bank transfer.
Customer service: Phone • Email • Live chat • Knowledge base • FAQs/Forum.
Supported Countries: Available in over 200 countries.
Supported Currency: Payoneer supports 150 currencies.
Supported Languages: Payoneer supports 70 languages.
Services: Square offers different plans for payments and digital services. Square Payments allow users to accept credit cards in-person, online or through an invoice. E-wallet platforms
• $60 per month for the first register
• $20 per month for each additional register.
• Plus 2.5% + 10 cents per transaction for swiped, dipped, or tapped cards.
• 2.6% + $0.10 for swiped/dipped/tapped transactions
• 3.5% + $0.15 for keyed transactions
• 2.9% + $0.30 for online transactions
Card payments fees:
• Chip, contactless, swipe: 1.75%
• European cards: 1.9%
• Non-European cards: 2.9%
• Key-in, invoice, virtual terminal: 2.5%
• Instant Transfers: 1% in addition to card fee
• Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
• Phone (855-700-6000).
• Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Live Chat
• Knowledgebase, blogs, FAQs, videos, and community forum.
• Social media, including Twitter and Facebook
Services: Google Pay is a contactless payment method that lets user pay for goods simply by holding their mobile phone over a contactless reader. Users can pay for transportation (train, bus, etc.) in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Canada, India, Japan, Russia, Singapore, and Ukraine. Google Pay has no card limit. E-wallet platforms
• Access to Google Wallet is free.
• Sending and receiving money via Google Wallet app is free.
• Debit card transfers: 1.5% or $0.31 (whichever is higher).
• Email : email@example.com
• Online Support: support.google.com/pay/
• Customer Service Number: 1-800-419-0157.
• Complaints Phone Number: 1-888-986-7944.
• Toll Free Number: 1-855-492-5538.
Google Pay is currently available in 40 countries worldwide, including Australia, Canada, India, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Services: Klarna offers a quick and easy finance option to online shoppers. Users can select Klarna as a payment method. Klarna has been working with different online payment systems such as Alipay (China), Adyen (Dutch) and Apple Pay (contactless payment). E-wallet platforms
• Fees for merchants: retailers have to pay when using Klarna as a payment method at checkout.
• Late payment fees: Klarna charges users $7 for every late payment deadline they miss.
• Interest on late payments: Klarna starts charging users 19.99% interest on average.
• Klarna accepts all major debit and credit cards, including Mastercard, Visa, Amex and Discover. However, it doesn’t accept prepaid cards.
• Phone • Email • Live chat • Twitter
• Klarna is used in 15 countries, including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
• Klarna Checkout Global allows you to take orders with card payments in the following currencies: AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK, SEK and USD.
• English, Danish, Dutch, Finish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
Services: Users can only pay by bank transfer, debit card or credit card; they can’t transfer with cash or a cheque. Users can only send money to someone else’s bank account, which is a challenge if the recipient doesn’t have access to one.
Card Payment Fees:
• Debit cards: 1.1% to 1.25%
• Credit cards: 3.8% to 4.33%
• Service fees vary depending on where you are sending the money or what currencies you are converting.
• Converting currencies fees: 0.35% to 3%
• Transfers fees: 0.37% variable fee.
• Withdrawals up to $250 per month: Free.
• Withdrawals over $250 per month: 2%.
• Bank Transfer • Credit card • SOFORT • iDEAL • SWIFT • Apple Pay • Android Pay
• Phone • Live chat
• Wise supports more than 50 currencies. E-wallet platforms
Services: Stripe is a third-party processing service, allowing users to accept payments instantly. E-wallet platforms
Vary between 0.8% and 2.9%.
• Sigma: Starts at $0.02 per charge
• Atlas: One-time fee of $500, plus variable ongoing charges
• Stripe terminals: $59 or $299 depending on the credit card reader you choose
• Premium support: Starts at $1,800 per month
• Debit and Credit cards such as: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
• Local payment types, such as: Bancontact, iDEAL, SOFORT, WeChat Pay, Giropay, Alipay.
• Mobile wallets like Google Pay and Apple Pay.
• Phone • Live chat • Email support • Knowledge Base • FAQs/Forum.
• Stripe is available in 120 countries.
• Stripe supports 135+ currencies.
Services: Dwolla offers bank transfer-only business model and it is designed specifically to avoid the high interchange fees charged by the major credit card associations. Dwolla is similar to a digital wallet (such as Venmo or CashApp) but scaled for B2B payments rather than P2P transactions. Dwolla does not offer credit or debit card processing.
• 0$ monthly fee
• 0.5% per transaction
• 0.5$ minimum – 5$ maximum.
• Starting at $2 per month
• Custom pricing and everything that the Scale Plan offers. E-wallet platforms
Customer service: Phone • Email • Live Chat • Knowledgebase • FAQ • Forum.
Supported Countries: Dwolla is used in 180 countries.
Supported Currency: Dwolla is used in 35 currencies.
Supported Languages: Dwolla is used in English.